Wednesday, March 03, 2010

Ironman Malaysia 2010...

By Frank

I was at Langkawi the past weekend for a much needed holiday and to play my part as race support for my friends at the Ironman Malaysia 2010. Not only it's my first visit to the island, it is also the first time I'm supporting from the side, and I must admit that it didn't feel "good". But anyhow, let's not talk about it and here's to share some of the shots I taken during the race itself. I guess photos explain more than words.


All ready to rumble...

With Amanda Balding and Luke McKenzie (2009 Ironman Malaysia men's champion)...

With Belinda Granger (2009 and 2010 Ironman Malaysia women's champion)...

Kevin completed his swim in around 1:05 hours...

Yip coming out the water...

Poor Keat Seong got punch/kick in the water till he fainted for 10 minutes...

Raymond Ng still had time to shower...

Yip at Bukit Hantu (heart break hill)...

Jennifer and Li-Ann was with me throughout the support...

Kevin still going strong despite lack of fluids along the bike course...

Keat Seong zooming pass...

Run Kevin run...

Raymond Ng all smiles despite the climb...

PH Lee in the running zone (he runs whenever he sees me)...

Happy go lucky Ben...

Li-Ann is reunited with Kevin after the race...

A painful race for Keat Seong...

Yip too is glad it's all over...

Ironmans and supporters...

For the complete collection, do visit http://runnerzcircle.multiply.com/.

1 comment:

Bumblebee said...

Great pics. And, congratulations to all who have made it!!