Friday, March 14, 2014

"GLO"ing Into Kingsmead...

By Frank

Sooner than expected and I am absolutely thrilled by it. It's here, my race shoe of choice for the Comrades Marathon 2014, introducing the Saucony Kinvara 4 ViZiGLO (K4V) edition!

The Saucony Kinvara 4 ViZiGLO.

The K4V shares all the same DNA and technology aspect of all others Kinvara 4. The only change made was the cosmetic of the shoe which is built on an all rounder 360 degree reflective material. "ViZi" represents the Safety Orange colour found on men's colourway while Coral Pink for the ladies. "GLO" represents the reflective from the shoe. Put them together and you get an awesome looking handsome shoe that is made to be seen!

The K4V in its full "GLO"ry!

With the arrival of the shoe ahead of schedule, this will allow more time to be spent with it. Not that I've no K4 to run with, but running in the exact shoe to be use on the race day gives me confidence boost and believe especially on race day. Last year, I only managed to get my pair of race day Kinvara 3 a month plus before the race day, hence this time round, I am so thankful for Saucony Malaysia to have actually rush the delivery of this particular pair to make my journey into the Kingsmead Stadium where the Comrades Marathon 2014 finish line a much smoother one.

The Saucony Kinvara 4 ViZiGLO edition retails at the same RM399.00 and it's made only exclusive to Running Lab Malaysia available in both men and women's colourway.

No comments: